Monday, April 13, 2009

Coming soon.

In my mastering the pencil class our final project is similar to the game Balderdash. I'm not sure if you've ever played that game but the gist of it is you get a word that's a little unknown and you have to make up interesting definitions for the word, that is if you don't know the actual word. So, our teacher Paul gave us the word Murrnong. Now if you now the definition don't tell me. We'll find out later on this week. However the drawing I'm doing for it is so much fun. It's a bird (go figure) but she has quite the personality. Her name is Mrs. Murrnong. I wanted to tell you about it so you could be anticipating something fun. It's been a nice break from the craziness of graduating and I will be sad to see that class end. It's been really fun. Anyway, be on the lookout for Mrs. Murrnong to make an appearance here soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment