Wednesday, June 19, 2013

A few new cards.

So I've been terrible about posting. But fortunately it is not because I haven't been creating. I've been doing a lot actually. I wanted to get some updates so I thought I would start with a few things I documented quickly on my phone. I know, I know, I should be scanning ALL of these. But sometimes the quickness of creating them doesn't allow for that. So here are some cards I created for various purposes. I've really enjoyed experimenting more and more with what watercolors can do.

Birthday card for Matt.

Birthday card for Lisa. 
(I wish I had a better pic of this)

Birthday card for Lisa.
(There are two fantastic Lisa's out here)

Card for a friend of a friend who lost this sweet critter.

The gorgeous Peanut for Joan's birthday, commissioned by Karen.
(There's an oil of this one coming soon)

Hope you enjoy! Look for more posts as I slowly get my act together. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment