Monday, March 30, 2009

Some sketches.

So I've been meaning to post sketches and recent drawings but since I don't really have any brand new ones I thought I would start with any. As I mentioned before, I am in love with birds and drawing them. For my graduation exhibition here at school I am working on a specific bird, the northern gannet.
In studying them for my final projects I have accumulated a number of sketches and studies and color studies of them. Since I will soon be getting the photographed version of my final piece to share with you, I thought in the meantime you could see some sketches. Enjoy!





1 comment:

  1. ooh i like the sketch with the wings spread out. it has a nice silhouetter. sadly i cannot remember all your gannets' names, perhaps the one i mentioned is marie.

    ReplyDelete