Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I'm back.

Well so I decided to not completley abandon this blog...life has just been busy. Being married is so much fun and I'm slowly figuring out how to fit my studio space into our apartment. :) It's coming along. I haven't been up to too too much however I have started sketching a whole lot more and am actually in the midst of about three projects. One project is a huge oil painting for one of my mom's friends that she actually asked about a while ago but with graduating and getting married haven't had much time until now. I'm actually really happy with the way it's turning out. I am currently in the thumbnail stage of a movie poster for a friend's independent film that will soon be heading to film festivals. That's pretty exciting and different. And lastly I've been working on a few wedding cards for friends who are attending weddings. The one below started out as a simple pen sketch and surprisingly turned into much more. It inspired another one I just finished today that hopefully will be posted soon. Also soon I hope to be posting more of my sketchbook from the past month or two, keep this a little more up to date. Until those postings here are these lovebirds to keep you busy. :)

1 comment:

  1. very nice laura. i'm proud you are overcoming your fear. i hope you are making big bucks with your projects.

    ReplyDelete